Sunday, April 20, 2008

Unexpected blessing.

A little over a week ago I posted about the difficult day that I had with Joel and how we were all just a bit down. Well...that evening Zac got home really late from work and came in the door carrying a huge basket. He said it was a "basket of love" from a group to whom we had spoken at church a few weeks earlier. As we opened card after card, and gift after gift, we were truly amazed. We received gift cards to restaurants, grocery stores, ice cream shops, and department stores. We received a lot of cash, special lotions (for me:), a bible, some books, several toys and a video for the boys, and a zoo membership for our whole family for one year!! Wow!! Finances are tight for us right now after some unexpected medical expenses this year and so in addition to just being such a huge gift, it will also be used and much appreciated in helping ease our budget for the next few months. As I look back, I can think of several times that God has blessed us like this in unexpected ways. He has ALWAYS provided for us so generously and I just wanted to share publicly how thankful we are!!

.

No comments: