Monday, April 14, 2008

Nice weekend!

My mom came up for a couple of days to hang out with us. She babysat on Friday night so Zac and I could go out and provided a much needed helping hand on Saturday and Sunday. My dad is a CPA and this is his final push through tax season so he was busy, busy working at home. I'm still throwing up and feeling pretty sick so that's not fun, although I've had a few okay days this past week and so I'm encouraged that it will pass!

Here are some funny Joel saying from the past week or so...

He found a little cat throw-up from a hairball on the floor at my mom's house and ran in to tell her saying, "Nana, the floor had a vomit! It's sick."

He was looking at the dog yesterday (who was laying feet up on the floor) and Joel said, "Tucker has dots on his hands!"

He's so funny....

Jesse, on the other hand, is not so funny. He has what must be his 83rd cold of the winter right now. I actually think it's been one long cold since last September. This kid...I don't know what to do with him because he is constantly sick. The tubes really helped with his ear infections but the sinus stuff just won't go away. We're going back to the doctor this morning because he has a horrible cough. I feel so bad for the little guy. Is it almost summer?!

No comments: