Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today

1. Taking care of miscellaneous "important" papers that have been calling my name from a to-do pile for awhile now.

2. Registering to vote...yes, I know. We are late. We actually thought we registered to vote right after we moved here and we registered the cars. I know I signed the form...but when I tried to go to the caucus, I learned otherwise.

3. Laundry. ugh. I need my mom here today. She is what I lovingly call the "laundry nazi". She does at least one load a day and actually takes great pleasure in it. I think it causes her instant anxiety when she comes here and sees our full laundry baskets in the closets.

4. Having a friend and her little boy over for lunch.

Side note: I'm a little tired. Joel was yelling at 5:45 this morning so I went in to investigate. Turns out, he needed to use the potty. I think my feelings reflected a perfect definition of ambivalence--so glad he didn't wet the bed...pretty annoyed that I was now up for the morning. (Neither of us win any awards for going back to sleep once we've been awakened). Still, this is a big step for all you you potty trainers out there. It's much easier to stay in the warm bed, if you know what I mean. (for both of us, I guess...). :)

No comments: