Wednesday, February 20, 2008

oops.

Now I have pinkeye. Where was it lurking? Seriously, the boys have been clear for a week and I washed everything. Yucky. This means I have to wear my glasses for a few days which is always irritating to me--especially now that Jesse enjoys shouting out, "glasses!" and yanking them off my face.

This morning I attended a prayer & share group that a lady at our church invited me too. There are just 4 of us and it's a great way for me to continue getting connected. It was also great timing because our family has been experiencing some spiritual warfare lately (not surprised with the new job change and responsibilities and our trying to get involved with new ministries). Zac felt it especially strongly and was woken up in the middle of the night with an extremely unsettled feeling. So, we were able to pray for it this morning and will continue to do so. Add it to the list if you think about it!!

No comments: