Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Wiggle Wiggles.

UPDATED: Here are some pics my mom sent me...I am so glad we got to do this, everyone had a great time!







We went to a Wiggles concert last night! A week ago my mom called to say that they were going to be in Colorado Springs and that she wanted to take the boys and my niece. I came along to "help". Actually, I kind of enjoy the Wiggles, as far as kids-music-corny shows go. It was a great concert and they had a ball. Oh, and Joel calls them the Wiggle Wiggles. I'm not sure why...

And, of course, because I am "documentationally challenged" as I've mentioned several times before, I don't have any pictures. I actually took quite a few with my mom's camera and meant to post them on my blog from her house but didn't get around to it. I'll have her send me some and try to get them up.

The Wiggles and their pals were doing lots of hand stands and other gymnastic type moves on the stage. Apparently, Joel was quite impressed and was trying to do handstands in his theatre chair. It was a funny sight that I wasn't adequately able to get on camera. He cracks me up.

I told my mom afterwards that I was kind of sad it was over. Using the Wiggles concert had been a very effective tool in reminding the boys to be on their best behavior throughout the day to make sure they would be able to attend the concert that night. Ah, the things I resort to sometimes. You moms know that you all do it every now and then! :)

No comments: