Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ahhhh....

Just back from a little Girl's Night Out. Not nearly as wild as it sounds. Starbucks and talking.

Food for the soul.

I'm so thankful for girlfriends... Who else can you tell that you threw the dustbuster on the floor in anger and not worry about feeling judged?! And yes, that did happen. I'm not proud (long story). I even heard Joel trying to recap the situation for Zac that night and then Zac told him not to lie and make up things about Mommy. I sheepishly piped down from upstairs that, unfortunately, he wasn't lying. Zac looked at me like I was nuts.

On a different note, I'm getting ready for a laser treatment on my eye tomorrow afternoon. Feeling a tad nervous but am praying that it will be very successful. At any rate, it's a good excuse to have my mom come up and help me out with the boys for the evening since Zac's at work and I'm quite certain I won't be up to it (wink wink :). Thanks, Mom!

I'll send an update soon!

No comments: