Friday, July 17, 2009

And baby makes four.

Hey there everyone! It's me, Brody! Comin' at you with some big news to share (remember, my mama mentioned it in my last post...it's time!)



Well...I'm going to have a little buddy like these guys coming this winter!



That's right! There's a baby in that tummy right there and it's only going to be 15 months younger than me :)



I know! Crazy huh?!



And don't worry, Mom, we promise to help out as much as we can!



I don't know why they are laughing, I'm serious about the help part :).

5 comments:

Wendi Garland said...

Congrats Abby (and Zac)!!! So great! Babies are a true gift from God. Wahoo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Brody has quite a vocabulary!

Nana

Living on Purpose said...

Oh my gosh Abby!!! That's crazy!! Do you ever sleep? I am praying and hoping for a girl!!

Living on Purpose said...

This is Kymberly Williams. I just realized my post didn't have my name!!

Abby said...

I had just started sleeping again since Brody was born...ahh, irony. Suffice it to say, this was a pretty big surprise!