Friday, September 19, 2008

Hair cuts!




So I am the official "hair cutter" around here. I do it by default and because it saves us a ton of money--not because I love it.


When Zac and I were newly dating I convinced him I knew how to cut hair and he bought it and it's been that way for over 8 years now.


Joel abhorred hair cuts for the first 2 years of his life--I'm talking extremely traumatic events for all of us.


Jesse has been the same way. Until tonight. When Daddy took over.


Zac decided that he was going to do the hair cutting, which means only one thing. Very short. But it's cute--he was right and I like it! I also like that I just got to sit there and watch and take pictures.


But the most miraculous of all is that Jesse just sat there and smiled like this is his favorite activity of all. Uh, are you the same child who cried so hard last time that the nieghbors probably thought I was torturing you? The picture I took of Jesse is actually the most irritated he was the whole time and it's because I interrupted him while he was doing his puzzle.


Oh, well. We've turned a new corner. He must like the new stylist better. :)

No comments: