Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wow

I think this new template is a bit "intense", if you will. But it will have to do for now until I have more time to fool around with this. Maybe Zac can help me this weekend--he can do it ten times faster than me.

On a happy note, a sweet friend from our church called me last night and wanted me to give her some dates that would work to come over and watch the boys for me. I had a slightly diffiuclt "situation" at her house the previous morning when I was there for a prayer group. Just think lots of tears from two of my boys, a few tantrums, and a set of lost keys (that was my fault) and you'll get the picture.

I asked her how many boys she was up to keeping, and she said, "All of them!". What a saint! So now we have three dates on the calendar for the next month and I am walking with a little spring in my step. Seriously, did I just say that..am I 65?

Whatever. It is really a blessing and I hope that I can do the same for a young family when my kids are older and I have the time and actually miss changing diapers and rocking crying babies (again, did I really just say that? I am working on only a few hours sleep, forgive me...obviously "Operation Sleep" hasn't seen extreme success).

No comments: