Thursday, February 12, 2009

They really do.



Everyone is always telling me how much Joel and Jesse (and now Brody) all look alike. I've never really seen it (except for when I compare the baby pictures of all three).

But last night they wanted to wear their matching pj's so I took a picture. All of a sudden, I could see it! They do look a little bit alike (except for their very different hair and skin coloring) :).

Oh, and Curious George is sitting next to Jesse. He is a constant companion. And Joel is holding his "blankie" who is his constant companion (at home only). He even has created this awful voice that is "blankie's voice" because Joel pretends it's a real person. The voice is really gravelly and creepy sounding and Zac and I cannot help but laugh when blankie is talking.

No comments: