Monday, August 25, 2008

Vacation!!!

We went with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law, niece and our family up to the Rocky Mountains near Vail for 5 days last week. It was a really wonderful trip.

Relaxing.

The 1, 2, and 3 year old children were quite well-behaved (well, mine had their moments, but overall, it was good).

The weather was a perfect 80 degrees every day.

We ate tons of great food (the doctor I'm sure noted that at my OB appt today :)

Our hotel room was gigantic (1400 square feet)--Zac says that's one benefit of having the biggest family between all of us.

We had a king-sized bed. This a wonderful thing for myself, the world's lightest sleeper and my husband, the world's most active sleeper. (He's not really THAT bad--we're just a bad combo of the two).

Here are some pics. My little niece, Stella, will be one next month and she loved giving Joel hugs. He tried his hand at feeding her baby food. They were quite the pair!





No comments: