Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oh, yes I did...

I've been a little on edge today. Not sure what's bothering me...I think it's probably several things combined that are weighing heavy on my mind.

Anyway, frequently when I am trying to feed Brody on the couhc, the boys are jumping all around us, talking loudly in his face, handing him toys, accidently kicking him with wayward feet, etc. That was going on this morning and it's always a little annoying to me (and Brody, I'm sure). Here's what ensued.

Me: "Can you guys please back off a little? I'm trying to feed Brody."

Boys: Act like they haven't heard a word I just said. Continue jumping around and yelling.

Me: "Please move AWAY! It's hard for Brody to eat when he's fearing for his life!!"

Sheesh, did I really just say that?...I think I need to take a couple of deep breaths :).

No comments: