Monday, March 16, 2009

Boys will be boys...

...and I don't have much firsthand experience, but I think they are a lot different than girls.

We went to dinner last week at a restaurant (thanks again to the kind person who gave us a gift card!). It was overall, a pleasant experience, which is always a gamble with three boys 4 and under.

However, at one point as ours (well, not Brody) were crawling all over the booth and laughing and playing peek-a-boo under the table, Zac looked at me and said, "Wow, look at those girls". I turned around to look at the booth behind me. It should have said something that I wasn't even aware that children were sitting there. But I look and see two little girls, probaby the same ages as Joel and Jesse, just quietly and efficiently coloring on their coloring page/menus.

I don't know...are boys and girls really that different? When I ask Joel and Jesse to quietly color you would think I asked them to climb Mt. Everest...it's just not gonna happen.

No comments: