Monday, March 9, 2009

He's a rock star.

Zac was showing me how to link to something on my blog. Although he knows nothing about blogging, he knows a lot more about webpage and html codes and stuff so he gave me a little tutorial. And in the process, plugged him own myspace page. You should check it out. I think he's got some of his music up and it's a taste of what will be on the CD he is currently recording.

Speaking of recording, is it Memorial day yet?! That's the end goal for his recording project to be mostly finished. I'm trying to be a good sport (see, I haven't even complained once on my blog and it's already been 6 weeks of this!!), but it's taking him away from home a lot more evenings and weekends. Plus he stays up 'till the wee hours of the night, most nights, working on editing stuff. And let's just say, he's a little "preoccupied" mentally with the whole thing.

But, I love him (like he wrote for me on the last post) and I hope that he is pleased with the final product!! The boys and I will be excited to hear the final product :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...