Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm back!






So I've been getting subtle hints from family members that it's been quite a long time since I've blogged. I didn't intend to break for this long, but in all fairness, we've had quite a bit going on. We've had family in town staying with us almost non-stop since Brody has been born (which I love, incidentally), and so I didn't want to seclude myself in the office/playroom on the computer. Plus, we've celebrated Thanksgiving, Joel's birthday, Zac's ordination, another friend's birthday, surrogate "grandpa's" birthday (my sister-in-law's dad), had 9 doctor's/nurse visits (Brody's had a few minor "problems"), several other holiday parties, whole/extended family professional portraits (10 days after Brody was born, nice...)and a couple of doctor's visits for me...yeah, blogging hasn't exactly been a priority.

But, now it is all coming to an end (after the 2 parties and 1 concert we are attending this weekend :), and I plan to stick to more of a schedule around here--until Christmas which is in two weeks.

But for now, I'll just post some pictures of various cute boys in my house (and some not so cute ones with mommy in them).

No comments: