Thursday, December 11, 2008

You can call him Reverend.


That's what I keep trying to get Joel to call Zac. Or even "Reverend Daddy", I think that would be funny too.

In all seriousness, Zac was ordained on Sunday in a beautful service. His whole family and mine were able to attend and it was a very special time. He even has his own official robe. I'll get more pics of the event to post later, since Kelley was the official picture taker and they are on her camera.

Zac has worked so hard for several years to prepare for this and I am so proud of him. God has clearly brought him to this point, and also placed in a great church to serve. The people here are really wonderful and have been so kind and supportive of us this past year and a half. So generous in too many ways to tell...but we are continually blown away.

Here is the one picture I got. So proud of Zac.

No comments: