Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Hicks!




I had another ultrasound today!
It contained all good news. The amniotic fluid looks great, the placenta is nice and out of the way (that was the concern...placenta previa), all of the organs look great and baby is 5 lbs. 12 oz.
That means if I go full term he will be a 9 pound baby. Yikes...I think I am going to start running up and down the stairs at 38 weeks. I've already had one really difficult delivery (for other reasons) and would prefer to avoid another.
The coolest part was that she did a few picks with the 3D/4D machine! We didn't have that with the other boys.
Who do you think he looks like? I'm thinking Zac from the nose up, and me from the mouth down. :) This is pretty amazing huh? The pictures look more grainy on here than they did at the office but in the last picture, he is giving us a kiss!

No comments: