Monday, October 13, 2008

Nothing cuter.


Two things I think are very cute.


Little boys sleeping in their car seats.


Little boys in their pajamas.


We went to a party after church yesterday and both boys conked out in their carseats on the way home...I love that! (I took a pic of Joel too but they were from my phone and it keeps giving me an error message when I try to download his, sorry Joel).
And to make the day a little more exciting, I had a labor "false alarm" last night. I was having consistent contractions for 3 hours and was concerned it might be the real thing (I'll be less concerned if I can make it at least one more week). But...they went away after I went to bed and so now I feel a bit more urgency in getting the final preparations taken care of around here!

No comments: