Wednesday, July 9, 2008

same thing

Not feeling much like blogging these days...it's probably because most of our days look the same.

Wake up, eat breakfast (usually frosted mini wheats, per the boys' request), go ________ (fill in the blank: swimming, to the park, to Gymboree, to a playdate, run errands), come home and eat lunch, take naps, play/make the house really messy, eat dinner, go _________ (for a walk, to the park, to Gymboree, to swimming lessons, to the store), bedtime.

Zac and I are getting ready to go to Nashville next week and he is taking his ordination exams this week. It's a huge deal--he's been studying forever and then gets to take this week off for "study leave" as he prepares for and takes the exams, so hopefully he will do well.

I have been especially focused on getting things ready for the baby. I realize that I still have plenty of time but I don't want to feel rushed in the end and as I am searching for things we need, I like to have plenty of time to find the "perfect deal". I buy a lot of baby stuff used, because it seems crazy to buy new when it's only used such a short time. Now I am wishing that I had just gotten everything brand new when Joel was born because most of our handed down/used items have seen their final days and I'm collecting newer things again. Plus, time goes by quickly and you never know what circumstances we could find ourselves in, so the sooner I can get everything prepared, the better.

No comments: