Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Look, I'm alive!





See...here I am with my increased brood! I felt like I needed a picture with them all since 2 weeks after Bronwyn was born, I still had not one. I'd like to say it's just because I've been to busy to stop and get in front of the camera.

The truth is I don't like to look at picutres of myself weighing 30 pounds more than I used to. Oh well. This too shall pass (right??!!). I'd like to say that my kids don't notice and they love me anyway, but well, you read this. So I guess they do notice, but I also know they still love me.

Anyway, we are surviving. Although, we do still have help. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little afraid to do this alone. But my new mantra is..."one ________ (fill in the blank) at a time"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing, Abby! You have my full respect. :)
-Karla

Abby said...

Thanks! haha!

Matt said...

congrats abby and zac! it's been quite a while since i've made the rounds on all the blogs in my feeder, so i know it's a little late. i like the picture a couple posts down of zac and all four kiddos. susie and i spend so much time chasing cade that it's hard to imagine keeping up with two, much less four, so you guys have my admiration for being able to do that. kids are truly a gift.