Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jealous



I wish I could be doing that. Well, not in a knight costume, necessarily. I'm not really into knights and all. Although Joel looks pretty cute as one! This was his Halloween costume from last year and it reminded me of how I went into labor practically the next day with Brody. I think I truly almost trick-or-treated that baby right out of me. Never underestimate the pains I will go through to get some candy!

Anyway, I would sure love to be curled up sleeping on the couch right now (who wouldn't, really?). Instead, I need to put away the 2 foot tall pile of clean clothes sitting by my bathtub, and the clean pile in the hallway, and mop the floors, and clean the kitchen sink. But first, I should start by actually getting dressed. I've been playing with the boys all day--just a chill morning/afternoon at home, but now we really need to get to the store before dinner. And now matter how tired I feel, I just can't go to the store in pajamas, I just might be tempted to park the "car" shopping cart somewhere and fall asleep in the produce aisle.

No comments: