Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally!!

I know this is so boring, but in my book, is most truly blogworthy! I finally got a picture of Brody smiling! It is literally probably only the 2nd or 3rd one I have. He is very fascinated by the camera and as soon as he sees it, he quits smiling and gets this sort of blank expression on his face...it's bizarre, but I think I have probably 80 pictures of that exact same expression.

I'm sure you are familiar with "the look" from older posts. In case you've forgotten, here it is.



I think it's safe to say that unless some day, the blank expression look becomes very attractive, he probably doesn't have a career as a model ahead of him. And that's okay, because this boy sure likes to eat. As in pretty much any baby food I put in his mouth, and a newly developed penchant for eating his breakfast bottle at 5:30 a.m. I'm not enjoying this.



But when I get to see this smile, it makes it a little more bearable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!  Mom