Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brody!

One of Zac's songs from his new album has been chosen for a contest on a local Christian radio station here in Denver. They pick three songs and listeners vote for their favorite, which will then be played on air!

Fun, huh?!

So...if you have literally 2 seconds, just follow this link and vote (and I'm not biased, it's the best of the 3 songs :).

http://kxwa.wayfm.com/index.php/community/97-community/134-my-church-band-rocks-.html

And, on a totally different note, out sweet littlest boy is now one!!! Oh wow, I feel like he was just born, literally. Except for the fact that I am 6 months pregnant again, which sort of makes it feel like at least two years must have passed since I had him!

Word cannot express our deep love for this sweet baby and I cannot imagine our family without him. His behavior is becoming a bit more demanding and challenging, because after all, he is now officially a "toddler" right? But still, he has a very mellow, sweet personality and the stoic face that he consistently portrayed as an infant has given way to a giant smile every time we look at him.

I look forward to his continued growth and development as his personality continues to unveil itself. We praise God for you, our precious son!!

No comments: